Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Paradox

Damn end of another season. Scantily low reasons. If only things didnt go this fast and this blandly. I seem to be getting a new point of view on things every few months. Thankfully the rate of change has slow down courtesy of age. Finally that thing called hope has been killed. Most often people ask, how can someone survive without hope. Well, thats the matrix-type funda. Well not really, but thats how you generate hope. Through illusion. Society calls it disillusioned and Einstein said something like the worst thing a man can do is to do the same thing over and over again and expect different results. Disregarding those things as it may not always apply to a common man caught in an unusual circumstance, safe to say the miracle of illusion works wonders. Same shit in religion and what the babas preach, except that I have my own illusion to survive without hope. What is it that I lost? When did the humanity of earth stop being dynamic? Judging people is one of the problems. If you continue to put the new people you meet into buckets of stereotype, indiscriminately, then there will only be a finite number of buckets and all of the world will be accommodated in them. It cant be this matrix type situation can it? I cant be Neo. Well that dude ended up dead and the buckets lived happily ever after. And the only people I dont put into buckets are the ones I meet when I am full of hope.

0 comments: